2300 Lytham Rd, Columbus, OH 43220
Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries is a faith based not for profit which partners with children and families facing the unique challenges of suburban poverty in Hilliard and beyond. We mobilize life-improving resources and connect families to these resources (some of which we facilitate) and to a network of organizations and people who together strive to help strengthen families and our community. We offer a respect-filled HAND UP to those in need and mobilize the community to Serve Our Neighbor!
SON Ministries is the catalyst bringing the community together in the Hilliard City School District to be a place where:
- No child experiences the hopelessness of hunger.
- Families working their way out of poverty are connected to resources that will meet their basic needs, so hope is restored, families are stabilized and community is built.
- Local churches partner to demonstrate the gospel through their service and by building relationships with people in need. People understand the gospel and some choose to respond.
When you donate to Serving Our Neighbors (SON) Ministries you are helping children and families overcome poverty in the suburbs of Columbus.
Kim Emch, Founder and Executive Director, email@example.com
Board of Directors
- HanadiAltawil, Ohio Dominican University and Columbus State Community College
- Irma Chon, Cornerstone Christian Fellowship Church
- Helen Davidson, Make-A-Wish
- Bart Griffin, Griffin-Lantz Insurance
- Shawn Oakley, Huntington National Bank
- Guru Vasudeva, Nationwide Mutual Insurance
- Michael Stauffer, American Electric Power