Destination Hilliard’s Galentine’s Sip & Shop
SATURDAY, February 10 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
According to Merriam-Webster, Galentine’s Day is “a time to celebrate friendships especially among women.” On February 10, Grab your favorite gal pals and head to Downtown Hilliard for an afternoon of sipping, shopping and quality time with friends. While exploring the various sipping options and retail offerings, fill up your Shop Local Passport to earn a fun prize and entries into amazing giveaways! Barrow Designs will be organizing vendors at several locations throughout Old Hilliard to elevate your shopping experience.
Check back to this page for the most up-to-date information.
Here is how the passports will work:
- Participating businesses will be distributing passports during normal business hours beginning Saturday, February 3.
- Shoppers may earn one punch per purchase from any participating business. Shoppers may earn as many stamps as desired in one day, but only one purchase from each business will qualify for a stamp in a day’s time.
- Shoppers who earn 5 stamps will receive an exclusive Hilliard prize and an entry into the raffle for the grand prize gift basket. Prizes can be redeemed at Main Street location of Coffee Connections through 2/11/24.
- Every additional 5 stamps will earn two additional entries into the grand prize raffle!
- The grand prize winner will be announced on the evening of 2/11/24.
Download your Shop Local Passport HERE! (Passports will also be available at participating businesses from 2/3/24 to 2/10/24).
Looking for Other Fun Galentine’s/Valentines Happenings?
Visit our Events Calendar!
While an evening in Hilliard is a solid plan, a long weekend in Hilliard with friends is the perfect way to reset leading into the holidays. Click here for some itineraries perfect for a day or weekend of self-care and relaxation.